Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Birthday, My projects, and my Opening song.

My birthday is October 22. :3

MY KIRAMEKI OPENING SONG is...... *drumroll*

Kokoro no ato by Kosaka Riyu!!!
YAY!! Because, here's the lyrics in engish, and which character would be singing it:

Kiki is Pink.
Kazune is Blue.
Princess Kirameki is Green.
Kiki and Kirameki is Yellow.
Kiki and Kazune is Purple.


those words echo throughout the vast sky
those friends that wonder in time...
softly, softly sing.

who do you want to protect? what do you want?
something no one can see, something that is important, these precious days,
just like falling leaves
we meet tomorrow again, and again, and again.

I was bestowed with a long, long dream of flight.
tonight, i pray again with all my strengthing heart.
i hope that we will be able to walk together.

i want to be closer to you.
the future is very fickle.
this road, this place, and i we're always here.
leaving our footprints...

i will come see you when the time comes.


Heh heh! Whatcha think? :3 Anyway...

PROJECTS:
I'm talking about school art projects. XD

We have to paper-mache a bottle, and make it a slogan creature! Like Geico has the Gekco, etc.
But the teacher is giving us a random card with a product on it...

I NEED Shampoo!! So I can do "Shampoo's Shampoo"!!! What if I get cat food...? "Shampoo food"? XD XD XD Well, anyway, I need to print out the lyrics to Kokoro no Ato, and then I need to go take a shower, and then I'll blog a little more, Okay?

No comments: