Monday, October 6, 2008

*sigh* Randy....

I'm starting to like him more and more..... (Motto, ni motto!~! XD Sorry.) I don't really even know why I like him, I just do. I just.... Like him. DX I sound so lame and love-struck and helpless. DX But I just do!!

I'm hopping he's not seeing me as just a friend. It's always happened, with every guy I liked. (Except Gordon-kun.) I've been friends with them so long that they stop seeing me as a girl. I hope he doesn't just see me as a friend... Please, think of me as "Berri, the girl"!!!

Anyway.... I don't think he likes me, but there are little hints....
Like... (By the way, Adam is his best, BEST friend)

1. If anyone's bothering me, He just makes jokes abiut them and tries to make me laugh

2. Today, we were talking about umm... obesity, and Randy is styadning up infront of Adam, and Taia and I are sitting at the table behind Adam. Adam is facing me, Randy is facing Adam, and Taia is on my right. All of a sudden, Randy just points to Adam, then to Taia and was just like "You're fat, you're fat." So I was just like "What about me?" And he was like "*thinks* Not fat. At all." So that was.... XD Wow.

3. Adam kept sticking tape on my arms in art class (don't ask) and I was finnaly just like "Randy... Help please...." So he leaves, then gets this big-ass piece of tape, and shoves it on adams face, and just point to him and goes "OWNED." XDD

2 comments:

Bad Duck said...

Lol, I like these kind of problems. >:)

Petite_Berri said...

To Bad duck: *sigh* Why the evil face?