Friday, October 17, 2008

I feel like shet.

I feel... So sick... X.x *dies* Anyway... I've got such a frigging' major headache... And my tummy hurts, and so does my throat.... And I have so much hackin' homework because I took the day off yesterday. And so, I had makeup work, PLUS our regular shit-load of homework. And I got a headache..... AND, My mom's making me: Clean my room, clean my computer desk, AND my traditional-art-table.... So, to make myself feel a little better, I went outside for some fresh air, and ended up doing yardwork. And nowe I have to celan... So, this is just a quick blog, I'll do a little more later. Because I've got a lot to talk about. So yeah. So. STFU.


ALSO, I keep listining to Sandy (HAN0N1's) New fandub, Mou Hitotsu yo Birthday. Which is funny, because my Birthday is in 5 days. XD Anyway, it's for her friend, Rave.... But I'm in love with the lyrics. X.x Here, take a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NYZlJy0Nj8

So, I'll blog more later, after I'm done with my retarded cleaning..... X.x

Ja nee~

No comments: