Wednesday, October 15, 2008

W-Why did you say that...?, My birthday, Love-Love vs. Hate-Love?

W-WHY DID YOU SAY THAT....?

Today, in art, Randy kept... like... Hurting himself. >.> He kept hitting himself with a ruler, ALMOST a pencil, but I took the pencil, anjd then he was going to use scissors if I didn't give hiom the pencil back, so I gave it badk >.>, running into walls, etc., on purpouse.

So, I finally snapped and went "STOP hurting yourself!! >.<" And he just said "Why do you care if I hurt myself?"

So... I wanted so badly to just say "Because I like you......"
But I couldn't I just stayed quiet for a while, and eventually he just forgot I asked him anything. I really wish I hade told him... It was the perfect opportunity! *sigh*


MY BIRTHDAY:

Is in exactly a week! <3 I can't wait~! I still need to plan my party, though. So, That won't be fun....

LOVE-LOVE VS. HATE-LOVE:

What do you think is better in anime? Love-Love or Hate-Love? I like both... And that's why Kiki 'n Kazune have a "love-hate" relashionship, so I get to draw both arguments and romance. XD (selfish little bitch~)

But I like it. :3

No comments: