Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello!

This is my new blog... Because it was a little hard to remember to log in to my Piczo blog. So, now my blog will be redirected to here.

WHY!? Of the day:
Science Class: "Staples or tape?"
I have this bump on my back, and it hurts... So I went down to the nurse, and she gave me an icepack, and Ichigo was trying to help me hold the pack there, because I couldn't hold it with my left hand, and I needed to write with my right hand... So, all of a sudden, she gets up and goes "I have an I dea." So I said okay and continued workeing. She comes back with a stapler in one had, and 4 peices of tape in the other.
Ichigo: "Staples or tape?" ^-^
Me: "Eh? For what?"
Ichigo: "To keep the Icepack on you're back!" ^-^
Me: O_O
Her: Uumm? ^-^''
Me: O___O
Her: Okay, Tape it is then.

GAAH! Of the Day:
Art class: "Why?"
So, Randy was unussually angry today, so I walked over to him and just asked "Why are you so angry today?"
Randy: "I don't want to hear it."
Me: "Hear what?"
Randy: "People talking."
Me: "Oh... Does that include me?" (I like him, by the way.)
Randy: "That includes everyone."

So, I was kinda sad...

GAAH! Of the day 2:

I LOST MY GLASSES!!!!!! Someone help me.TT^TT

No comments: